When you visit or use the Nkron website, personal and non-personal information that are both identifiable and non-identifiable about you become available or may be collected purposefully by us or other third parties that collect statistics data for us.
The entity responsible for all acts of data processing in connection with the use of the Website (“Controller”) is Nkron Media Ltd.
2. What information do we collect?
- Your email address, as well as other information about yourself (e.g. user name, name, place of residence, phone number) that you are may either be required to fill in or choose to disclose to us if you decide to register at NKRON.COM, contact us using our Feedback Form or subscribe to our newsletter (see paragraph 3)
- Any information you choose to make public about yourself when commenting on the NKRON website
- Your list of favorite stories if you so decide to keep on in your profile
- Any information about yourself that you choose to disclose through an email sent to us
- Personal information that becomes available to us when you access our content or use our applications through third-party websites and platforms (e.g. social networks)
- Your IP address, as well as information about your browser, type of operating system, type of handheld or mobile device you are using to access NKRON websites and applications
- Non-personally identifiable information including the location from which our websites are accessed and information about the content viewed.
- User-behaviour statistics for better user experience
3. How do we collect information?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Information is acquired through third-party websites and platforms through which you visit our website (e.g. social networks)
- Registration and profile information when you choose to register with NKRON or subscribe to our newsletter
- Collected by contracted third parties to gather user-behaviour statistics on NKRON websites on our behalf
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you consent to our use of your name and email address for information purposes in this context.
In the event you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you should push the button “cancel subscription” at the bottom of our newsletter and follow the instructions.
5. Third party links
NKRON website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties. Please be advised that NKRON is not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of such web sources.
6. How we may use data about you
- To provide you our online content
- To personalize your NKRON experience
- To receive feedback from you and respond to it
- To contact you about anything you may submit to NKRON
- To analyse user behaviour in order to improve our web and mobile products
- To block attempts to disrupt the work of our websites and applications
- To prevent violations of NKRON comment posting rules
7. Data security
- Appropriate technical and organizational security measures are employed to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. We consistently revise our security procedures based on the latest technological developments.
- Contact us if you have any comments or enquiries, you are welcome to contact us using the email address email@example.com
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.They are used to make our service more user-friendly, effective and safer.
- This information can be retrieved on a return visit to our website.This helps us identify you during a subsequent visit to our website and adjust our services to your exact needs.
- Our cookies on your computer are safe and harmless. They do not contain any malware or virus.
9. Duration of storage
We only store your personal data when were are legally allowed to and when there is a need. Personal data from you will be deleted when the purpose for which it is collected ceases.
10. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
On request, the information will be provided to you according to your interest concerning such information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.